8 February 2010

It's been 2 hours since I was released...

On the 22 of Bahman I will be there again!

Source and English translation: Negar Irani/Facebook

Scroll down for original Farsi text posted by Mani Irani


It's been 2 hours since I was release..... On the 22 of Bahman I will be there again!

Oh freedom, what a blessing.... Oh freedom, what a blessing....

Dear friends,

The truth is I don't have much strength to write...so I'll say just a few points

1) Don't send information to each other via SMS (text messaging), because if god forbid they arrest you they will print them all out in jail and put them in front of you.

2) Don't use your cell phones to discuss last minute details regarding the 22nd of Bahman.

3) They were aware of all the places I had been using a BST antenna. So please be careful. I was not aware that they record this information and they showed it to me.

4) The pictures are very high quality. Make sure you wear sun glasses and cover your face completely with both a mask and a shawl.

My dear Green friends, I am now even more convince that one must fight and that there is a price to pay for freedom and liberty. On the 22nd of Bahman we will be countless together. I am grateful to all my friends who were worried about me during this time.

Kaveh is alive.... his flag was raised.

Kaveh Ahangar

********************************************


دو ساعته آزاد شدم … ۲۲ بهمن باز هم هستم


آه که آزادی چه نعمتیست …. آه که آزادی چه نعمتیست … اه که آزادی چه نعمتیست

دوستان راستش نای زیادی برای نوشتن ندارم … تنها چند نکته :

1 – اطلاعاتتان را با اس ام اس ای رد و بدل نکنید که اگر خدای ناکرده گیر بیافتید در زندان همه را پیرینت گرفته و ترو تمیز میگذارند جلوی رویتان

2 – تماسهای شب قبل و صبح روز 22 بهمن را که میخواهید با هم قرار بزارید رو از موبایلتون نگیرید …

3- مواظب باشید در زندان پرینت BST به من نشون دادند … یعنی تمام جاهائی که رفته بودم رو از روی آنتنی که تو محدودش بودم . من نمیدونستم این اطلاعات ثبت میشه .

4- عکسهاشون خیلی با کیفیته … حتما عینک افتابی بزنین و با ماسک یا شال صورتتون رو بپوشونین .. فقط به ماسک بسنده نکنین ….

دوستان سبز … تنها راسختر شدم که در راه آزادی و آزادگی باید جنگید و بها داد … 22 بهمن همه با هم بیشماران دیگری را رقم خواهیم زد

از تمام دوستانی که این مدت نگرانم شده بودند ممنونم

کاوه زنده است .. درفش برافراشته شد

کاوه آهنگر


Source and English translation: Negar Irani/Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment