14 September 2009

No Rape and Sexual Assualts in Islamic Republic

- Karroubi has accepted that he fabricated the evidence

Saeeda Pour-Aghaie is still alive, she just ran away from home.

Regime’s own special committee has investigated the story about Saeeda Pour-Aghaie, and concluded that Karroubi was not telling the truth. Karroubi has, after friendly conversation about this case with the committee, accepted that he had made up the whole story to promote his own political agenda.

From the English translation of the report by Iranian Leftists, September 13


“Further investigations about this woman revealed that:

Her father was not a martyr […] and also Ms. S. P. was not the only child of the family […].

This girl had had problems with her mother, and since 2007, she had run away from home 6 times, […] a few times she had been arrested by the police, along with another boy and girl, she was imprisoned and then sent back to her mother, […]

Her mother knows nothing about the claims of Mr. Karoubi and Mr. Mousavi, and what their sites have stated, and she says that she doesn’t know whether her daughter has run away like last times, or if she has been arrested.

The known fact so far is that Ms. S. P. is missing, […] and the claims made by Mr. Karoubi and his connections are not at all true.

[…] [Saeeda’s mother:] When we held the memorial in Gholhak Mosque, I was surprised when the speaker announced that Mr. Mir Hossein Mousavi was there, and then they informed me that Mr. Mousavi wanted to come to my house and sympathize, but I refused. From one day before the memorial to a few days after the memorial, some people who claimed to be representatives of Mr. Mousavi, called my house and talked about matters that I did not know of, and I denied.

[…] After gaining this information, we set a meeting with Mr. Karoubi at 2:00 pm on September 7, 2009 in the office of the attorney general, to further discuss the results of our inspections.

At the beginning of the meeting, before talking about the results, we asked Mr. Karoubi: “During this time, have you found any new information about your previously-stated claims?”

Mr. Karoubi answered: “it seems that Ms. S. P. was not the daughter of a martyr and this assumption was a mistake. A woman contacted me, along with another person, and she told me that she was the sister of Ms. S. P. and that their father was not a martyr, but he had passed a few years back. She wanted information on how her sister had died. I (Karoubi) told her that I did not have information on the details of her death, and I had only heard about it. She asked me to give her the address of her house, and I asked: “How can you not know where you own sister lives?” she answered: “We had serious problems with our father’s wife and I never went to their house and I don’t know where they live.”

I (Karoubi) contacted my people and told them about this woman, and how she claimed that their father was not a martyr, and my connections told me that she was right.

We asked Mr. Karoubi: “Who was responsible for investigating her case?”

Mr. Karoubi answered: “Mr. Maghiseh said that her father was not a martyr, and he said that apparently the girl is still alive and she had called home.”

We had a long, friendly conversation about this case and the details of the inspections, and Mr. Karoubi accepted that his claims about Ms. S. P. were completely wrong and were only created for political advantages.”



No comments:

Post a Comment