A collection of tweets from the last 24 hours by a Twitter activist.
- Kianoush Asa's family has written to Parliaments's Fact Finding Commission requesting answers re his death. Kianoush participated in the mass peaceful protest of June 15. Eyewitness says he was shot once in his side. For nine days Kianoush's family tried to find his whereabouts. They contacted Evin and all possible places he could be. Kianoush's body had been turned over to coroner's office on 6/18. His family identified him on 6/24. The family says Kianoush had also been shot in his neck and his mouth was full of blood. Not only Kianoush's family wants to know, we all want to know, where was he shot again, and who shot him? We all want to know why while his body was at the coroners office, his family wasn't notified?
- We all want to know who was responsible for so many murders and why have they not been arrested.
- We all want to know why this regime continues to arrest journalists, students and activists.
- We all want to know who tortured and killed Amir Javadifar in Kahrizak.
- We all want to know who tortured and killed Mohsen Rooholamini in Kahrizak.
- We all want to know who is responsible for the death of the Kahrizak doctor. His parents say he wasn't suicidal.
- We all want to know why a death sentence was given to a 27 year old kurdish activist after a short trial.
- We want you to know, regime, that life has value and is given to us by God and that you have no right to take it away so easily.